Claudia Velvet Jumpsuit
Viscose NavyRegular price £230.00
Make 3 payments of £76.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
This jumpsuit is made from a luxurious velvet blend which drapes beautifully. With a flattering deep V neck and wide waistband, soft gathers at the shoulder and bust, this jumpsuit has a central back zip, an elasticated back panel to ensure comfort and a flattering fit. Pretty ruched detail at the wrist and a wide leg silhouette combine to make this your new occasion go-to.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8 and wears an XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 10 and wears a S
- Deep V neckline
- Self-covered buttons
- Gathers at shoulders and under bust
- Wide leg fit
- Bracelet-length sleeves with ruching
- Centre back zip
- Elasticated back panel
- Full-length, straight leg
76% Conventional viscose and 24% Polyamide
Ethically Made in China
- Size XXS: Length 152cm, bust 80cm, waist 68cm
- Size XS: Length 153cm, bust 83cm, waist 71cm
- Size S: Length 155cm, bust 88cm, waist 76cm
- Size M: Length 157cm, bust 93cm, waist 81cm
- Size L: Lenght 159cm, bust 98cm, waist 86cm
- Size XL: Length 161cm, bust 103cm, waist 91cm
- Size XL: Length 163cm, bust 108cm, waist 96cm
- Delicate dry clean only
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on reverse side
- Do not rub isolated stains
- Colour may transfer onto light coloured materials
Why choose Viscose?
- We love the high viscose content in this fabric, not only because it’s soft and flows nicely, but it’s also a natural fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.