Merino Wool CampionRegular price £180.00
Make 3 payments of £60.00. . No fees.
Our timeless Alpine Merino Wool sweater by Eribe will become a wardrobe favourite, worn season after season. Made in a soft, sustainable merino and angora blend, the relaxed shape and ribbed, round neckline, cuffs, and hem will keep you cosy and comfortable through the winter months.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'10.5", a UK 8/10 and wears a size S
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10 and wears a size S
- Features a traditional striped pattern detail on the hem and cuff
- The distinctive striped trims and graphic motifs are a feature of traditional hand-knitted Shetland Fairisles
- The perfect colour for you within this collection to add to your wardrobe
- Knitted in Scotland with the highest quality lambswool on the market in our own factory
- 100% super-soft merino wool
- Regular fit
Made in the UK
- Size XS: Bust 87cm, Length 57cm
- Size S: Bust 92cm, Length 58cm
- Size M: Bust 97cm, Length 59cm
- Size L: Bust 102cm, Length 60cm
- Size XL: Bust 107cm, Length 60cm
- Cool handwash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry clean if preferred
Why Choose Wool?
- Eribe is a Scottish-based heritage brand, who works sustainably to produce high-quality designs. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment.
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many benefits which include: great thermal properties; breathability for maximum natural comfort; keeping warm without overheating.