Regular price £5.00
Make 3 payments of £1.66. . No fees.
This knitwear comb will keep your Aspiga jumpers free of piling, ensuring your cosy pieces will be bobble free and looking fabulous for longer. To use, lay your knitwear flat and hold taut, whilst running the comb over it. We advise a separate comb for light and dark pieces to avoid fibre transfer.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- One Size
- Increases the longevity of your knitted pieces
- Sustainable packaging
- Handy size to pop in your handbag
Ethically Made in China
- Height 4.5cm
- Length 7.5cm
- Wipe Clean
Why we love FSC certified paper
- Our knitwear comb is packaged in an FSC certified paper envelope, inline with our plastic free packaging. FSC means that trees are harvested responsibly so there is no net loss of forest over time and old-growth forests, are identified and maintained. Reversing deforestation and maintaining irreplaceable forests are crucial to fighting climate change.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.