Maeve Tea Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Geo PinkRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Our timeless Maeve Dress is the ultimate in versatile dressing. Made from a sustainable EcoVero™ viscose, the fabric is lightweight and drapes beautifully. This season Maeve returns in gorgeous new prints and comes with a grosgrain belt. From holidays to summer events, Maeve will be your go-to dress.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 38/ US 6 and wearing a size XS
- Made from EcoVero™ viscose
- Round neckline with deep V-notch
- Loop button closure at neck
- ¾ sleeves with frill and elasticated cuff
- Shirred waistband
- Soft grosgrain belt with tassel
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 135.5cm, Waist 61cm, Bust 99cm, Sleeve Length 54.3cm
- Size S: Length 136.5cm, Waist 66cm, Bust 104cm, Sleeve Length 55cm
- Size M: Length 137.5cm, Waist 71cm, Bust 109cm, Sleeve Length 55.7cm
- Size L: Length 138.5cm, Waist 76cm, Bust 114cm, Sleeve Length 56.4cm
- Size XL: Length 139.5cm, Waist 81cm, Bust 119cm, Sleeve Length 57.1cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp"
Arrived by boat
Why choose LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.