- Genuine sheepskin
- Finish slightly higher than the ankle
- Decorative pattern stitching
- Front tongue fold-over
- Fabric binding around the EVA sole providing premium cushioning and shock absorption
- Sitting just above the ankle
- Upper & Inner material: 100% Sheepskin
- EVA sole
- You should avoid washing this product for as long as possible. If the slippers have to be washed, we recommend that they are hand-washed or that they are washed in the washing machine at 30 degrees on the wool program. Only use a mild liquid detergent and preferably a detergent specially made for wool.
- Drying the slippers should be done as naturally as possible, for example by letting them dry in a normal room temperature. The best way for the slippers to hold their shape after washing is to place some paper inside them.
- Using a soft suede brush on the product when they have dried, will return the product to its original quality. Avoid drying in direct sunlight or near a radiator.
Please note that slippers with transfer prints are not washable.
Why Choose Shephard's of Sweden
- Shepherd of Sweden combines traditional craftsmanship and modern design with sheepskin creating something traditional, beautiful, stylish, and new.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org