StoneRegular price £85.00
Make 3 payments of £28.33. . No fees.
- Product Details
- About the Brand
- Fit Details
- Fabric Care
The Pia slipper from Shepherd’s of Sweden is made from sheepskin and finishes at the ankle. The slippers have decorative patterned stitching at the front.
- Genuine sheepskin
- Finish slightly higher than the ankle
- Decorative pattern stitching
- Front tongue fold-over
- Fabric binding around the EVA sole providing premium cushioning and shock absorption
- Shepherd of Sweden combines traditional craftsmanship and modern design with sheepskin creating something traditional, beautiful, stylish, and new.
- Sitting just above the ankle
- Upper & Inner material: 100% Sheepskin
- EVA sole
- You should avoid washing this product for as long as possible. If the slippers have to be washed, we recommend that they are hand-washed or that they are washed in the washing machine at 30 degrees on the wool program. Only use a mild liquid detergent and preferably a detergent specially made for wool.
- Drying the slippers should be done as naturally as possible, for example by letting them dry in a normal room temperature. The best way for the slippers to hold their shape after washing is to place some paper inside them.
- Using a soft suede brush on the product when they have dried, will return the product to its original quality. Avoid drying in direct sunlight or near a radiator.
Please note that slippers with transfer prints are not washable.