Reversible Eco Bomber Jacket
GRS Polyester Recycled Polyester CreamRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
Introducing our Reversible Eco Bomber Jacket made from 100% soft recycled polyester. Featuring a round neckline and raglan sleeves with stretch binding on the cuffs and pockets on either side with an open-ended zipper. Choose between a water repellent or fleece lining on the outside of the jacket - perfect for the unpredictable British weather!
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'8, a UK 8, wearing a size S
- Fully reversible design, showerproof on one side and fleece-lined the other
- Round neckline
- Open-ended zipper
- Raglan sleeves
Pockets on both sides
- Loose boxy Fit
Made in India
Size XS: Bust:108cm, Hem: 85-100cm, Length: 57cm
- Size S: Bust: 113cm, Hem: 90--105cm, Length: 58cm
- Size M: Bust: 118cm, Hem: 100 - 110cm, Length: 59cm
- Size L: Bust: 123cm, Hem: 105 - 115cm, Length: 60cm
- Size XL: Bust: 128cm, Hem: 110 - 120cm, Length: 61cm
- Cold Handwash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleaning - mild process
- We recommend using our Guppyfriend washing bag to help stop harmful plastic microfibers from entering the water cycle when washing clothes. The packaging is fully recyclable and the bag protects your garments, making them last longer.
Arrived by boat
Why choose Recycled Polyester
Our recycled polyester is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard). The objectives of GRS are:
- Materials are verified to meet the ISO definition of recycled.
- Both pre-consumer and post-consumer material is accepted.
- GRS sites are required to meet strict social and environmental requirements. Chemicals with the potential for harm are not permitted to be used on GRS products.
- Certification ensures that the identity of the recycled material is maintained: from the recycler to the final product.
- Turning plastic into fibre and then fabric helps to reduce the 8 million tons of plastic that end up in the ocean every year. Using recycled polyester helps to protect marine ecosystems that are often endangered by plastic pollution.