Tabitha Maxi Dress
Organic Cotton Buti Purple/BlueRegular price £165.00
Make 3 payments of £55.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The perfect elevated sundress, our best-selling Tabitha dress is crafted from organic cotton and block printed by hand in Jaipur. With wide tie shoulder straps in a contrast print, Tabitha is a full maxi, flattering all shapes with a fixed bodice and shirred back panel and a long fit and flare skirt flowing from under the bust. A contrast hem completes the look. All of our block-printed garments use azo free, water-based dyes which are safe to wear and kind to the planet. By popular demand, we now offer two lengths; our existing regular length is recommended for people over 5ft 6 and the Petite length is for ladies who are 5ft 5 or shorter. The fit of the dress is unchanged and is not a Petite fit. It's the same as the regular fit but just 7.5cm shorter.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9', a UK 10/ EU 36/ US 6 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8, a UK 8/EU 34/US 4 and wearing a size S
- Blocked printed by hand in Jaipur
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Shirred neckline
- Square neckline with front-fitted bodice
- Self-tie straps
- Fully lined
- Concealed side pockets
- Gathered frill on the hem
- Fit and flare style
Shirred back bodice
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: length 134cm, bust 71 - 81cm
- Size S: length 135cm, bust 76 - 86cm
- Size M: length 136cm, bust 81-91cm
- Size L: length 137cm, bust 96-106cm
- Size XL: length 138cm, bust 101-111cm
- Size XS: length 126.5cm, bust 71 - 81cm
- Size S: length 127.5cm, bust 76 - 86cm
- Size M: length 128.5cm, bust 81-91cm
- Size L: length 129.5cm, bust 96-106cm
- Size XL: length 130.5cm, bust 101-111cm
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Warm iron on reverse
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm.
- When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important).
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.