Victoria Broderie Dress
Cotton Cobalt BlueRegular price £200.00
Make 3 payments of £66.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our best-selling Victoria Dress is re-imagined in a responsibly sourced blue cotton broderie with large cut out floral motifs. A beautiful summer dress with a hint of romance, Victoria is cut to flatter every shape with a deep V neck collar and fit and flare skirt. Pretty lace trim enhances the romance of this gorgeous dress.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'9, a UK size 8 and wearing a size XS
- Made in a cotton broderie
- V-neckline with detachable collar
- Fitted lined bodice with a gathered single-tiered skirt
- 3/4 length puff shoulder sleeves with, double ruffled cuffs
- Midaxi length
- Detachable collar
- Concealed back zip
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 129cm, bust 87cm, waist 70cm, sleeve length 46.5cm
- Size S: Length 130cm, bust 92cm, waist 75cm, sleeve length 47.5cm
- Size M: Length 131cm, bust 97cm, waist 80cm, sleeve length 48.5cm
- Size L: Length 132cm, bust 102cm, waist 85cm, sleeve length 49.5cm
- Size XL: Length 133cm, bust 107cm, waist 90cm, sleeve length 50.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why choose Sustainably Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is sustainably sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using sustainably-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.