Zola Corduroy Straight Leg Trouser
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Atlantic BlueRegular price £125.00
Make 3 payments of £41.66. . No fees.
Our Zola Corduroy Trousers are made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch needlecord. A mid-rise style with a wide leg and a concealed side zip.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 6/8 and is wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Full-length trousers
Concealed side zip
- "The suit is FABULOUS, I knew it would be. Such a great colour and so comfortable." - Lisa Armstrong, Head of Fashion, The Telegraph
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
- Size XS: Waist 73cm, inside leg 79cm
- Size S: Waist 78cm, inside leg 80cm
- Size M: Waist 83cm, inside leg 81cm
- Size L: Waist 88cm, inside leg 82cm
- Size XL: Waist 93cm, inside leg 83cm
- 30 degree wash
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
If bought and worn as a suit dry clean together
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.