Let’s face it, very few of us after a certain age, love the idea of getting into a bikini after a long, cold winter and too many carbs. Whether you’re jetting off to far flung shores or lying by your own pool this summer, you want to look your best and we want to help you! We swear by these tips:
1. Never stand in the midday sun; not only is it bad for your head and skin, it certainly isn’t kind to cellulite! Cover up until the sun is less intense.
- 2. Exercise and diet are clearly important factors in the management of cellulite as it is essentially trapped fat.
3. Take a cold shower – it aids detoxification and improves circulation
4. Dry body brushing and massage are excellent ways of managing cellulite
- 5. A good fake tan goes a long way to reducing the appearance of cellulite and making you feel more confident as you get that body out.
Once you’re feeling that you dare to bare, a great bikini or swimsuit will be on your summer shopping list. Our swimwear check list includes the following:
- · Fit – Knowing your bodyshape is key. In our bikini collection, we offer bandeau, halter and triangle bikini tops. There is a choice of underwired shapes and tops with removable cups.
- · Our bottoms give full coverage and we have both high-cut shapes and skimpier styles.
- · If you don’t fancy a bikini, one pieces continue to have a fashion moment and we have some lovely plunge styles in various prints that are understated yet sexy. The Plunge swimsuit by Helen Jon is a classic whilst the Lattice plunge swimsuit is a pretty pattern for summer. If you are conscious of your tummy, thetwist swimsuit by Moontide is a great look and is so popular, we have run it for a number of seasons in a variety of colours.
· Looking after your swimwear is key if you want it to last more than one season. If you are swimming in chlorinated pools, then rinse in cold water after to reduce the impact of the chemicals. Dry in the shade so the colours don’t fade. Always wash your swimwear in cold water by hand to extend the life of the garment.
· A great cover up – or several take you from beach to lunch and on to sun-downers and beyond.. Our beachwear offer takes in all the key looks of the season. Beach dresses come in mini, midi and maxi lengths and we have embroidered options, prints and plains.