EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen Grande Fleur Grey/CreamRegular price £120.00
Make 3 payments of £40.00. . No fees.
A sister top to the Clara Dress, the Odessa blouse is crafted from EUROPEAN FLAX® linen and responsibly sourced cotton blend. It features delicate lace panels that compliment the floral mono print with a flattering square neckline and ties at the back. The gentle billowing sleeves have elasticated cuffs, making it the perfect statement blouse that can be worn either everyday or styled up for occasions.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- European flax linen & responsibly sourced cotton blend
- Tie fastening
- Cut-out lace panels
- Billowing sleeve
- Elasticated cuffs
- Pin tuck detail on sleeve
63% european certified linen and 37% responsibly sourced cotton
Made in India
- Size XS: Length 58cm, Sleeve Length 18.5cm
- Size S: Length 59cm, Sleeve Length 19cm
- Size M: Length 60cm, Sleeve Length 19.5cm
- Size L: Length 61cm, Sleeve Length 20cm
- Size XL: Length 62cm, Sleeve Length 20.5cm
- 30°C machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why Choose EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen?
- We love Linen because it's derived from the flax plant, the second most highly productive fibre crop after hemp. It grows very successfully with limited use of herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals The process of turning the flax into linen is also simple and chemical-free The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, which certifies traceability at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste.
- Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognised human and labour rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.