Victoria 3/4 Sleeve Stretch Corduroy Jumpsuit
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Atlantic BlueRegular price £250.00
Make 3 payments of £83.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our Victoria Jumpsuit is made from responsibly sourced stretch cotton needle cord. A fitted bodice with a fixed waistband and wide-leg trousers, with three-quarter length sleeves, finished with a double-layered frill at the cuff.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'10.5", a UK 8/10/ EU 36/38/ US 4/6 and is wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'7", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Fitted bodice with a wide round neck
- Full-length puff shoulder sleeves
- Centre back zip
- Wide leg trousers
97% responsibly sourced cotton and 3% spandex
Made in Portugal
- Size XS: Bust 87cm, Waist 71cm, Inside Leg 81cm.
- Size S: Bust 92cm, Waist 76cm, Inside Leg 81cm.
- Size M: Bust 97cm, Waist 81cm, Inside Leg 81cm.
- Size L: Bust 102cm, Waist 86cm, Inside Leg 81cm.
- Size XL: Bust 107cm, Waist 91cm, Inside Leg 81cm.
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Arrived by road
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.