- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size
- 100% Merino Wool
- Button-down cardigan
- Full length sleeves
- Round neck
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem
- Size XS: Length 51cm, Bust 100.6cm, Waist 97cm, Sleeve Length 62.5cm.
- Size S: Length 51cm, Bust 103cm, Waist 99cm, Sleeve Length 63cm.
- Size M: Length 51cm, Bust 105.4cm, Waist 101cm, Sleeve Length 63.5cm.
- Size L: Length 51cm, Bust 107.8cm, Waist 103cm, Sleeve Length 64cm.
- Size XL: Length 51cm, Bust 110.2cm, Waist 105cm, Sleeve Length 64.5cm.
- Cold wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron on reverse
We advise washing your Aspiga merino knitwear by hand rather than machine wash. Machine wash as little as possible and on a cold delicate spin wash, to retain the wool's beneficial properties and protect your garment's longevity. Did you know: merino wool is odour resistant, so you can wear it over and over again without having to wash it.
Why Choose Merino Wool?
Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it into wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground. By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating. Our merino wool is certified Pure New Wool, meaning that this wool has been used for the first time and is not blended with any other fibres. Our merino wool meets OEKO-TEX® standards, driven by sustainable practices and transparency, which enables responsible decisions and protecting natural resources.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com