Alexandra Long Shorts
Euroflax Linen Linen WhiteRegular price £70.00
Make 3 payments of £23.33. . No fees.
Our bestselling Alexandra Long Shorts are back and now made from 100% Premium European Flax Certified Linen. Featuring a zip and hook & bar closure, with belt loops and two side pockets. Fully lined and cut to a flattering longer length.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'9, a UK 10, wearing a size S.
- Model with hair up is 5'11, a UK 10, wearing a size S.
- Made from European Flax Certified Linen
- Structured fit
- Belt loops
- Two side pockets
- Longer length
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Size XS: Waist: 74cm, Hip: 99cm, Inside leg: 23cm
- Size S: Waist: 79cm, Hip: 104cm, Inside leg: 23cm
- Size M: Waist: 84cm, Hip: 109cm, Inside leg: 23cm
- Size L: Waist: 89cm, Hip: 114cm, Inside leg: 23cm
- Size XL: Waist: 94cm, Hip: 119cm, Inside leg: 23cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Linen
- We love Linen because it's derived from the flax plant, the second most highly productive fibre crop after hemp. It grows very successfully with limited use of herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals
- The process of turning the flax into linen is also simple and chemical-free
- The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, which certifies traceability at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product
- The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste. Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process
- All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognised human and labour rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.