Rhianna Embroidered Midi Dress
Sustainably Sourced Cotton Marina BlueRegular price £130.00 Sale price £97.50
Make 3 payments of £32.50. . No fees.
A relaxed, stylish sundress, the Rhianna dress is crafted from soft organic cotton. An all over floral embroidery adds pretty detail and the dipped hem adds an elegant touch.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Made from organic cotton
- Shirred lined bodice and wide straps with a ruffle
- Bra keepers are attached to the straps to hide your bra
- Single tiered design with subtle gathers
- Full skirt
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
Fits big - Please note, some of our customers suggest sizing down.
- Size XS: bust 72cm, waist 69cm, length 102cm
- Size S: bust 77cm, waist 74cm, length 103cm
- Size M: bust 82cm, waist 79cm, length 104cm
- Size L: bust 87cm, waist 84cm, length 105cm
- Size XL: bust 92cm, waist 89cm, length 106cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.