Guadalupe Short Tunic
Organic Cotton Black/GoldRegular price £75.00
Make 3 payments of £25.00. . No fees.
The perfect kaftan to take you seamlessly from beach to bar in soft organic cotton gauze. The Guadalupe Cotton Tunic is block printed by hand with pretty motifs and borders, perfect to layer over swimwear when you wish to cover up.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'7", a UK 6 / EU 34 / US 2 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 6 / EU 34 / US 2 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Hand blocked coral print on the body and leaf prints on the cuff and hem
- Side pockets
- Sheer fabric
- Two high side slits
- Full-length sleeves, which have an adjustable button fastening and can be rolled up to 3/4 length
- Knee length
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: length 93.5cm, bust 94cm
- Size S: length 94.5cm, bust 99cm
- Size M: length 95.5cm, bust 104cm
- Size L: length 96.5cm, bust 109cm
- Size XL: length 97.5cm, bust 114cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.