Guadalupe Short Tunic
Organic Cotton White/Cobalt BlueRegular price £75.00
Make 3 payments of £25.00. . No fees.
Introducing our gorgeous hand-blocked Guadalupe Cotton Short Tunic. A sophisticated easy style to wear, glide seamlessly from beach to bar.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'9 UK 8 and wears a size S
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Hand blocked coral print on the body and leaf prints on the cuff and hem
- Two side slits
- Full-length sleeves with adjustable button fastening and can be rolled up to 3/4 length
- Above knee-length
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 93.5cm, Bust 94cm
- Size S: Length 94.5cm, Bust 99cm
- Size M: Length 95.5cm, Bust 104cm
- Size L: Length 96.5cm, Bust 109cm
- Size XL: Length 97.5cm, Bust 114cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.