Introducing the brand new hand blocked Guadalupe Cotton Short Tunic. A sophisticated easy style to wear, glide seamlessly from beach to bar.
- Hand blocked coral print on the body and leaf prints on the cuff and sleeves
- Pair with our Kenyan sandals and a jute beach bag for those relaxing days by the sea.
- This is slightly sheer and its best for use over swimwear, alternatively wear over a vest top and shorts for a daytime look.
We love Organic cotton because it uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is free from contaminants that cause harm. To find out more about our sustainable materials click here.
Model is 5'9 UK 8 and wears a size S
- Two side slits
- Full-length sleeves with adjustable button fastening and can be rolled up to 3/4 length
- Above knee-length
LENGTH - Measure from collarbone to hemline
CHEST - Measure the chest at the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arms.
Waist - Measure the natural waistline
- Size XS: Length 93.5cm, Bust 94cm
- Size S: Length 94.5cm, Bust 99cm
- Size M: Length 95.5cm, Bust 104cm
- Size L: Length 96.5cm, Bust 109cm
- Size XL: Length 97.5cm, Bust 114cm
100% Organic Cotton Gauze
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 30°, wash with similar colours, do not bleach, warm iron.
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road