START DATE: December 2022
LOCATION: Battersea, London
DURATION: Part Time 4 days a week (Hybrid working)
Aspiga is a leading ethical and sustainable contemporary clothing company creating wearable, stylish and timeless collections for women and men. Established in 2006, we are a responsible fashion brand who continues to lead the way in sustainable and ethical fashion - putting people and our planet first. Our products are designed in the UK; collections include day wear, dresses, beautiful leather beaded sandals, flip flops, bags, baskets, beachwear, clothing and jewellery.
We work responsibly with our suppliers towards a more socially and environmentally conscious future, putting people and the planet first. That’s why we only partner with ethical suppliers, use the best sustainable materials and design beautiful, contemporary and stylish pieces that are intended to last. We are Bcorp approved and have been awarded winner or 2022 Drapers Sustainable Fashion Awards.
Our heritage is founded in partnering with artisans, primarily in Kenya and India. As the business has grown, we have started working with more established factories in India, China, Turkey and Portugal. Aspiga is a multi-channel UK and International retailer, with stores in the UK and Bahamas, global wholesale accounts, partnerships with JLP and Next Label.
We are now looking to find a part-time, experienced Book keeper (4 days a week) reporting into our current Head of Finance. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fast paced, lifestyle brand to develop our presence on the International stage.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reconciling Shopify, PayPal and various third-party accounts.
- Ensuring all sales invoices and payments are posted to Brightpearl (ERP)
- Helping the Head of Finance with any other bookkeeping projects ad hoc.
- Knowing the difference between invoice and credits and how to allocate a payment
- Minimum 4-years experience required
- Flexible working hours
- Experience with Brightpearl preferred but not mandatory
- Experience with Shopify preferred but not mandatory
ASPIGA EXTRA BENEFITS:
- For each year you’re with us, you have an extra day’s holiday (up to 5 additional days)
- Early Finish Friday in the Summer based on Targets being met
- For your Birthday a free Aspiga gift worth up to £150
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mental Health support with Charlie Waller
- Supporting our communities – Beach cleans & volunteer days
- Up to 50% discount for you to enjoy
Please send a copy or your CV and cover letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.