Recycled polycarbonate TortoiseshellRegular price £40.00
Make 3 payments of £13.33. . No fees.
Introducing the Alé Sunglasses made from 100% recycled materials, and every pair bought #TOGETHERBAND will protect 25 people from river blindness, in partnership with Sightsavers. Here in a Tortoiseshell frame, the Alé is great for square and triangular faces.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- One Size
- Frames made from 100% recycled polycarbonate
- The Lenses are UV category 3
- Tortoiseshell frame
- Great for square and triangular faces
100% recycled polycarbonate
Designed in London
- One Size
- Wipe Clean
Why choose TogetherBand?
- The sunglasses frames are constructed using 100% recycled polycarbonate. It’s a strong material made from post-consumer waste like old CDs and electrical appliances. #TOGETHER sunnies are also carbon negative, which means they offset more carbon than is emitted through their creation and distribution
- Sightsavers prevents avoidable blindness in countries across Africa and Asia. Together, we can help with this mission and strive for a world where people with disabilities participate equally in society
- For every pair sold, #TOGETHERBAND donates £1 to Sightsavers to protect 25 people from river blindness.