Organic Cotton Willow Marina Blue/WhiteRegular price £65.00
Make 3 payments of £21.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our Cecilia Shirt in our best-selling print made from soft organic lightweight cotton. An easy every day classic shirt style with a forced open neckline. Pair with jeans, chinos or your favourite skirt.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'11, a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- High neck Shirt collar
- Pearlescent button-down front opening
- Curved hem
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: bust 99cm, length 69cm
- Size S: bust 104cm, length 70cm
- Size M: bust 109cm, length 71cm
- Size L: bust 114cm, length 72cm
- Size XL: bust 119cm, length 73cm
- Size XXL: bust 124cm, length 74cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton?
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.