- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model 2 is 5'6", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Fly front
- Side seam pockets
- Mid rise
Wide full-length leg
- Size XXS: Waist 66cm, inside leg 81cm
- Size XS: Waist 71cm, inside leg 81cm
- Size S: Waist 76cm, inside leg 81cm
- Size M: Waist 81cm, inside leg 81cm
- Size L: Waist 86cm, inside leg 81cm
Size XL: Waist 91cm, inside leg 81cm
- Size XXL: Waist 106cm, inside leg 81cm
- Do not wash
- Delicate dry clean inside out
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry Iron on reverse side
- Do not rub isolated stains
- Colour may transfer onto light coloured materials
Why Choose Viscose?
- Our velvet is made from 76% viscose blended with 24% polyester, making it more sustainable than 100% polyester velvet fabrics. The lustrous properties of these viscose fibres create a velvet fabric that is super soft, and drapes beautifully.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com