Responsibly Sourced Cotton 70's FloralRegular price £190.00
Make 3 payments of £63.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The Amalie dress is made from 100% responsibly sourced cotton, it features a round neck with a frill, a smocked bodice with decorative stitching, and short puff sleeves finished with smocked cuffs. This midi-length dress has two tiers of soft gathers through the skirt.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model 1 is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size S
- Made from 100% responsibly sourced cotton
- Round neck with ruffle
- Decorative smocked bodice
- Short puff sleeves with smocking at the cuff
- Midi length
- Two tiers of soft gathers
- Lined to the hem
- Side seam pockets
- Centre back zip
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: length 124cm, bust 73cm, waist 67cm
- Size S: length 125cm, bust 78cm, waist 72cm
- Size M: length 127cm, bust 83cm, waist 79cm
- Size L: length 127cm, bust 88cm, waist 84cm
- Size XL: Length 128cm, bust 93cm, waist 89cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash inside out Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.