- We recommend size extra small for all toy dogs and small Terriers, small dog collars for Terriers, medium for Spaniels and large for Labradors
- 100% Leather
- Cut and sewn by hand
- Hand stitched beading, glass beads (not plastic to minimise the impact on the environment)
- Crafted in Kenya
- Part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood
Size XS: Length to first hole 24cm, length to middle hole 27cm, length to last hole 30cm, Height 1.75cm
Size S: Length to first hole 27cm, length to middle hole 31cm, length to last hole 35cm, height 2cm
Size M: Length to first hole 35.5cm, length to middle hole 37.5cm, length to last hole 40cm, Height 2cm
Size L: Length to first hole 40.5cm, length to middle hole 42.5cm, length to last hole 44.5cm, Height 2.5cm
- Size XL: Length to first hole 43cm, length to medium hole 46cm and length to last hole 51cm, Height 3cm.
- Dust off with a soft, dry cloth
- For stains/marks, blot with a leather cleaning formula followed by a leather softening agent
- Due to the handmade nature of this item we recommend wiping the leather with a dry cloth before wear
Why choose Aspiga?
- Our glass beads are fully recyclable and are coloured using natural dyes. Glass beads are a particularly good alternative to plastic beads because when it breaks down, it remains safe and stable and releases no harmful chemicals into the surrounding environment. Glass also takes far less energy to produce and has a long life span.
- We only use leather byproducts from the meat industry, the leather would otherwise be wasted. Additionally, our leather is only coloured using natural dyes. It will last a lifetime and be passed onto future generations. It is the antithesis of fast fashion.
The dog collar bags are made by the Heri Girls who are part of the Elimu Sewing Project in Kenya which supports young women from vulnerable backgrounds to pursue a 2-year training program which equips them with income-generating skills and a sewing trade.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org