Aspiga Africa Kwa Dress
Cotton Orange/PurpleRegular price £140.00 Sale price £95.00
Make 3 payments of £31.66. . No fees.
Introducing our Aspiga Africa Kwa Dress, using traditional Kitenge fabrics, made from sustainable and climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya. Featuring a puff wide sleeve and short skirt with a tier, the dress is finished with side seam pockets.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size S
- Traditional Kitenga fabrics
- Made from sustainable and climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya
- Wide puff sleeve, with cuff and button fastening
- Short Skirt with tier
- Side seam pockets
Made in Kenya
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Bust 89.4cm, empire waist 83cm, length 92.7cm
- Size S: Bust 94.4cm, empire waist 88cm, length 93.7cm
- Size M: Bust 99.4cm, empire waist 93cm, length 94.7cm
- Size L: Bust 104.4cm, empire waist 98cm, length 95.7cm
- Size XL: Bust 109.4cm, empire waist 103cm, length 96.7cm
- 30° Machine wash
Why choose cotton?
- The collection is made from sustainable and climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya, from a specially developed seed that requires less water and chemical consumption
- Aspiga has partnered with SOKO KENYA, an ethical clothing manufacturer that is committed to sustainability, and community empowerment
- SOKO KENYA employs local workers, paying them a living wage, as well as upskilling them with finance and entrepreneurial skills. SOKO KENYA'S charity runs a local stitching academy and donates washable sanitary pads to school girls.