PRE-ORDER - Aspiga Africa Shopper Bag
Cotton Purple/BlueRegular price £5.00
Make 3 payments of £1.66. . No fees.
Introducing our Aspiga Africa Shopper Bag, made using the offcuts from our traditional Kitenge fabrics. This fabric is sustainable and made from climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Traditional Kitenga fabrics
- Made from sustainable and climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya
- No waste goes to landfill
Made in Kenya
Machine wash at 30°C
- Width: 45cm
- Height: 14cm
- Strap from shoulder point to bag: 30cm
- 30° Machine wash
Arrived by boat
Why choose COTTON
- The collection is made from sustainable and climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya, from a specially developed seed that requires less water and chemical consumption
- Aspiga has partnered with SOKO Kenya, an ethical clothing manufacturer that is committed to sustainability, and community empowerment
SOKO Kenya employs local workers, paying them a living wage, as well as upskilling them with finance and entrepreneurial skills. * SOKO Kenya’s charity runs a local stitching academy and donates washable sanitary pads to school girls.