Carrie Embroidered Blouse
Sustainably Sourced Cotton WhiteRegular price £85.00
Make 3 payments of £28.33. . No fees.
The Carrie Embroidered Blouse is the perfect addition to your capsule wardrobe. Featuring a frill-framed collar, v-neckline and a button-down front. Finished with a frill cuff on luxurious responsible cotton dobby.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model 1 is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model 1 is 5'7", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Studio model 2 is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model 2 is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Studio model 3 is 5'8, a UK size 8 and wearing a size XS
- Made from responsibly sourced cotton
- Frill-framed collar
- Lace inserts and pleats
- Cotton Dobby is a woven fabric produced on a Dobby loom, characterised by small geometric patterns and extra texture in the cloth
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Cold machine wash at 30°
- Size XS: bust 99cm, waist 98cm, length 60cm
- Size S: bust 104cm, waist 103cm, length 61cm
- Size M: bust 109cm, waist 108cm, length 62cm
- Size L: bust 114cm, waist 113cm, length 63cm
- Size XL: bust 119cm, waist 118cm, length 64cm
- Size XL: bust 124cm, waist 123cm, length 65cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
Arrived by boat
Why choose Sustainably Sourced Cotton
This cotton is sustainably sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using sustainably-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.