Organic Cotton Buta Hot CoralRegular price £160.00
Make 3 payments of £53.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Inspired by kaftans, the Cara dress speaks to summer. The beautiful design is block printed by hand onto organic cotton and features a contrast print. All of our block-printed garments use azo free, water-based dyes which are safe to wear and kind to the planet. The dress is lined and will be a super stylish addition to your summer wardrobe.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde model 1 is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 8 and wearing a size S
- Crafted from organic cotton
- Deep V neck
- Raglan shoulder seam
- Blouson sleeves
- Centre front split
- Side seam pockets
- Optional contrast print fabric tie
- Shirred cuffs
Made in India
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 123cm, Waist 70cm, Bust 99cm, Sleeve Length 72.5cm.
- Size S: Length 124cm, Waist 75cm, Bust 104cm, Sleeve Length 73.5cm.
- Size M: Length 125cm, Waist 80cm, Bust 109cmcm, Sleeve Length 74.5cm.
- Size L: Length 126cm, Waist 85cm, Bust 114cm, Sleeve Length 75.5cm.
- Size XL: Length 127cm, Waist 90cm, Bust 119cm, Sleeve Length 76.5cm.
- Size XXL: Length 128cm, Waist 95cm, Bust 124cm, Sleeve Length 77.5cm.
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.