Classic Flip Flops
Leather and glass beads BulletRegular price £58.00
Make 3 payments of £19.33. . No fees.
A gorgeous pair of sandals hand-made in Kenya, embellished with sustainable glass beads in a beautiful thin strap design. Each pair is lovingly crafted with a natural leather upper on a soft padded light sole.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- 100% Genuine leather and vibrant glass beads
- Handcrafted in Kenya Part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood
- Due to our sandals being handmade, there may be slight imperfections
- The sandals are packaged in a gorgeous, colourful reusable fabric bag.
Sustainable Glass Beads
Made in Kenya
- Thong-style sandal Flat flexible (non-slip) sole
- Dust off with a soft, dry cloth. For stains/marks; blot with a leather cleaning formula followed by a leather softening agent.
- Due to the handmade nature of this item we recommend wiping the leather with a dry cloth before wear.
- We suggest you wear your sandals around the house and on some short outings before you set off on a long day out.
Why Choose Our Sandals?
- The sandal bags are made by Elimu Sewing Project in Kenya which supports young women from vulnerable backgrounds to pursue a 2-year training program which equips them with income-generating skills and a sewing trade.
- By rejecting leather we would destroy many jobs for individuals who rely on the leather industry for their livelihood.
- We only use leather byproducts from the meat industry. The leather would otherwise be wasted.
- Additionally, our leather is only coloured using natural dyes. It will last a lifetime and be passed on to future generations. It is the antithesis of fast fashion.
- We run a monthly Beach Clean-Up Campaign in Malindi Kenya where we pledged to pick up a basket of waste for every pair of Kenyan Sandals sold. We sponsor twelve children volunteers, who help with the beach clean, to attend school, enabling them to get the education they had previously been unable to afford