ECOVERO™ Viscose Waterlily GreenRegular price £220.00
Make 3 payments of £73.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing the elegant Claudia Dress, made from Ecovero™ viscose. Soft to the touch and with a beautiful drape, the stunning print features a water lily design in bold pinks and greens. This midi dress is so versatile - style down with flats for daily dressing or add a heel to take you into the evening.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
This dress comes up small so we recommend a size up
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Please note, this item comes up smaller than some of our other styles. If you are unsure, we would recommend sizing up.
- Made from soft, lightweight sustainable Ecovero™
- Viscose Empire seam under the bust with soft gathers for a better fit
- Slim soft shoulder pad Full-length sleeves with ruched detailing at cuffs
- Concealed side zip
- Fabric covered decorative buttons
- Midi length
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 124cm, Waist 68.6cm, Bust 85cm, Sleeve Length 54cm
- Size S: Length 125cm, Waist 73.6cm, Bust 90cm, Sleeve length 55cm
- Size M: Length 126cm, Waist 78.6cm, Bust 95cm, Sleeve length 56cm
- Size L: Length 127cm, Waist 83.6cm, Bust 100cm, Sleeve Length 57cm
- Size XL: Length 128cm, Waist 88.6c, Bust 105cm, Sleeve Length 58cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ and ECOVERO™?
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG.From beginning to end, the production of this type of viscose is sustainable; from procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water and minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.