This dress comes up small so we recommend a size up
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Please note, this item comes up smaller than some of our other styles. If you are unsure, we would recommend sizing up.
- Made from soft, lightweight sustainable Ecovero™
- Viscose Empire seam under the bust with soft gathers for a better fit
- Slim soft shoulder pad Full-length sleeves with ruched detailing at cuffs
- Concealed side zip
- Fabric covered decorative buttons
- Midi length
- Size XS: Length 124cm, Waist 68.6cm, Bust 85cm, Sleeve Length 54cm
- Size S: Length 125cm, Waist 73.6cm, Bust 90cm, Sleeve length 55cm
- Size M: Length 126cm, Waist 78.6cm, Bust 95cm, Sleeve length 56cm
- Size L: Length 127cm, Waist 83.6cm, Bust 100cm, Sleeve Length 57cm
- Size XL: Length 128cm, Waist 88.6c, Bust 105cm, Sleeve Length 58cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ and ECOVERO™?
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG.From beginning to end, the production of this type of viscose is sustainable; from procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water and minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org