Cropped Denim Jeans
BCI Cotton BlueRegular price £120.00
Make 3 payments of £40.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Mid-rise recycled wash blue jeans in super-soft stretchy denim that graze your ankles. The 5-pocket jeans have a fly-covered zip and button fastening. These are a must-have everyday pair of denim, we love the straight fit.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde studio model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size W26
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size W26
- Button closure
- Zip flyer
- 5 pocket design
- Straight leg
- Stretchy material
- Slim fit
Made in Tunisia
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size 25: XS, Waist 65cm, EU size 32-34
- Size 27: S, Waist 70cm, EU 34-36
- Size 28: S-M, Waist 73cm, EU 36
- Size 29: M, Waist 75cm, EU 36-38
- Size 30: M-L, Waist 78cm, EU 38
- Size 30: L, Waist 80cm, EU 38-40
Machine wash 30° inside out and separately
- Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a non-profit organization promoting better practices across the whole of cotton production to ensure a secure future for the industry. Their approach to sustainable cotton production covers all three pillars of sustainability: environmental, social and economic.
- BCI works with farmers to provide training on more sustainable agricultural practices. Cotton producers must meet the seven BCI requirements to become licensed to grow and sell their cotton as Better Cotton, these are crop protection, water stewardship, solid health, biodiversity, fibre quality, decent work and management system