Disc Leather Sandals
WhiteRegular price £58.00
Make 3 payments of £19.33. . No fees.
A gorgeous pair of sandals hand-made in Kenya, embellished with sustainable glass beads in a beautiful design. Each pair is lovingly crafted with a leather upper on a soft padded sole.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- 100% Genuine leather and vibrant glass beads
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- Part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood
- Due to our sandals being handmade, there may be slight imperfections
- The sandals are packaged in a gorgeous, colourful reusable fabric bag.
- True to size
- Dust off with a soft, dry cloth.
- For stains/marks; blot with a leather cleaning formula followed by a leather softening agent.
- Due to the handmade nature of this item we recommend wiping the leather with a dry cloth before wear.
- We suggest you wear your sandals around the house and on some short outings before you set off on a long day out.
Why choose Our Sandals
- The sandal bags are made by Elimu Sewing Project in Kenya which supports young women from vulnerable backgrounds to pursue a 2-year training program which equips them with income-generating skills and a sewing trade
- Our glass beads are fully recyclable and are coloured using natural dyes
- Glass beads are a particularly good alternative to plastic beads because when it breaks down, it remains safe and stable and releases no harmful chemicals into the surrounding environment.
- Glass also takes far less energy to produce and has a long life span
- We only use leather byproducts from the meat industry, the leather would otherwise be wasted
- Additionally, our leather is only coloured using natural dyes. It will last a lifetime and be passed on to future generations. It is the antithesis of fast fashion.