Introducing the brand new hand blocked Guadalupe Cotton Maxi Tunic. A sophisticated easy style to wear, glide seamlessly from beach to bar.
- 100% Organic Cotton Gauze
- Soft, semi-sheer fabric
- Hand blocked coral print on the body and leaf prints on the cuff and hem
- Side pockets
- Sheer fabric
- Two high side slits
- Full-length sleeves, which have an adjustable button fastening and can be rolled up to 3/4 length
- Midi length
- Model is 5'9 UK 8 and wears a size S
We love Organic cotton because it uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is free from contaminants that cause harm.
View our full how-to-measure-yourself guide here.
BUST - measure from under the arms at the fullest part around the bust horizontally.
LENGTH - measure from the shoulder to the hem of the garment
- Size XS: Length 123cm, Bust 94cm
- Size S: Length 124cm, Bust 99cm
- Size M: Length 125cm, Bust 104cm
- Size L: Length 126cm, Bust 109cm
- Size XL: Length 127cm, Bust 114cm
- Pair with our Kenyan sandals and a jute beach bag for those relaxing days by the sea.
- This fabric is quite sheer and is designed to be worn over swimwear of on top of a vest and shorts.
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 30°, wash with similar colours, do not bleach, warm iron.
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All orders over £200 will be upgraded to Next Working Day Delivery. However orders must be placed before 1pm weekdays to be received next working day.
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
International Tracked (£20) (arrives in 5-20 working days)
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road