- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft and sustainable merino wool
- Turtleneck and raglan sleeves can be rolled up as desired
- Rolled edging at neck, cuffs, and hem
- Stepped hem with side splits
- Made in Scotland
Size XS: Bust 92cm, Length 61cm
- Size S: Bust 97cm, Length 62cm
- Size M: Bust 102cm, Length 63cm
- Size L: Bust 107cm, Length 64cm
- Size XL: Bust 112cm, Length 65cm
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry clean if preferred
Why choose Wool
- Eribe is a Scottish-based heritage brand, who works sustainably to produce high-quality designs. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment.
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many benefits which include: great thermal properties; breathability for maximum natural comfort; keeping warm without overheating.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com