Super comfortable trousers inspired by the fabulous vibrancy of Africa, made from super soft cotton Kenyan Kikoy. The traditional fabric is handwoven in the heart of Kenya and then dyed with bright, azo-free dyes that result in vibrant East African style.
- Unisex trousers
- Traditional soft Kikoy fabric
- Style with our Kenyan Sandals and T-shirts in the warmer months
- For the cooler months pair with a jumper and trainers for a casual look
- The history of the Kikoy (also spelt Kikoi), is a traditional hand-woven East African garment worn by local fishermen in Kenya and Tanzania. Kikoy is made from 100% cotton that is grown and harvested in East Africa. The woven fabric is dyed with bright, azo free dyes, resulting in a traditional sarong with vibrant colors that represent the spirit of the East African people. Today, kikoy is still hand-loomed, though it is often machine-loomed to increase quality and production quantities and can be made into a variety of pieces from sarongs and beach towels to trousers and dressing gowns.
- Straight cut, slight tapered leg
- Elasticated waist
- One back pocket and two concealed side pockets.
View our full how-to-measure-yourself guide here.
- 100% lightweight cotton
Turn inside out and delicate machine wash at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry, do not dry clean, cool iron on reverse.
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road