Unisex Kikoy Trousers
Cotton BlueRegular price £45.00
Make 3 payments of £15.00. . No fees.
- Product Details
- Fit Details
- Fabric Care
Super comfortable trousers inspired by the fabulous vibrancy of Africa, made from super soft cotton Kenyan Kikoy. The traditional fabric is handwoven in the heart of Kenya and then dyed with bright, azo-free dyes that result in vibrant East African style.
- Unisex trousers
- Traditional soft Kikoy fabric
- Style with our Kenyan Sandals and T-shirts in the warmer months
- For the cooler months pair with a jumper and trainers for a casual look
- The history of the Kikoy (also spelt Kikoi), is a traditional hand-woven East African garment worn by local fishermen in Kenya and Tanzania. Kikoy is made from 100% cotton that is grown and harvested in East Africa. The woven fabric is dyed with bright, azo free dyes, resulting in a traditional sarong with vibrant colours that represent the spirit of the East African people. Today, kikoy is still hand-loomed, though it is often machine-loomed to increase quality and production quantities and can be made into a variety of pieces from sarongs and beach towels to trousers and dressing gowns.
- Fits size from UK size 8 to UK size 16
- Male model is 6', a size M and is wearing a size M
- Female model is 5'7, a size 8 and is wearing size XS
- Straight cut, slightly tapered leg
- Elasticated waist
- One back pocket and two concealed side pockets.
View our full how-to-measure-yourself guide here.
Please note, the waist is measured when relaxed so they will stretch.
- 100% cotton
Turn inside out and delicate machine wash at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry, do not dry clean, cool iron on reverse.