Knitted Short Tank
Merino Wool OatRegular price £95.00
Make 3 payments of £31.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Bringing back our best-selling knitted tank, now made from the finest 100% merino wool yarn, giving a wonderfully soft cashmere feel. Perfect for layering, this tank is slightly cropped and features a ribbed neckline, armholes and hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing size XS
- Lifestyle model in video is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing size XS
- 100% merino wool
- Cashmere feel
- Boxy shape
- Slightly cropped length
- Ribbed armholes, neck and hem
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 52cm, bust 93cm,
- Size S: Length 53cm, bust 98cm
- Size M: Length 54cm, bust 103cm
- Size L: Length 55cm, bust 108cm
- Size XL: Length 56cm, bust 113cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not ring
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why Choose Merino Wool?
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it into wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground. By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating. Our merino wool is certified Pure New Wool, meaning that this wool has been used for the first time and is not blended with any other fibres. Our merino wool meets OEKO-TEX® standards, driven by sustainable practices and transparency, which enables responsible decisions and protecting natural resources.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.