Kylie Corduroy Blouse
Responsibly Sourced Cotton BlueRegular price £95.00
Make 3 payments of £31.66. . No fees.
Our Kylie Corduroy Blouse is made from responsibly sourced cotton needlecord. Featuring a round neckline and half button-through placket edged with a single frill, full-length sleeves with smocking around the cuffs.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'8, a UK 8, wearing a XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'8, a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Super soft responsibly sourced cotton
- Relaxed shape
- Frills along collar and placket
- Full-length sleeves
- Smocking around the cuffs
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 62cm, bust 97cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Size S: Length 63cm, bust 102cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Size M: Length 64cm, bust 107cm, sleeve length 66cm
- Size L: Length 65cm, bust 112cm, sleeve length 67cm
Size XL: Length 66cm, bust 117cm, sleeve length 68cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Warm iron on reverse
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.