Maeve Satin Dress
Viscose Fantasy Forest Cream/PurpleRegular price £250.00
Make 3 payments of £83.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our timeless Maeve Dress is re-imagined in a luxurious satin viscose with a subtle hammered finish and a stunning new print. The Maeve shape is super flattering on all figures and we have added a full length sleeve for greater versatility. Crafted in this beautiful flowing fabric, Maeve offers an elegant option for all occasions. A stylish grosgrain belt with tassles at the end adds the finishing touch.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from hammered satin viscose
- Round neckline with deep V-notch
- Long sleeve with shirring at the wrist and a deep ruffle
- Loop button closure at neck ¾ sleeves with frill and elasticated cuff
- Shirred waistband
- Soft grosgrain belt with tassel
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
Due to the delicate nature of this fabric, please handle with care to avoid snagging.
- SIZE XXS: Length 135cm, Waist 58.6cm, Bust 84.6cm, Sleeve Length 61.5cm
- SIZE XS: Length 135.5cm, Waist 61cm, Bust 87cm, Sleeve Length 62cm
- SIZE S: Length 136.5cm, Waist 67cm, Bust 94cm, Sleeve Length 63cm
- SIZE M: Length 137.5cm, Waist 71cm, Bust 97cm, Sleeve Length 64cm
- SIZE L: Length 138.5cm, Waist 77cm, Bust 104cm, Sleeve Length 65cm
- SIZE XL: Length 139.5cm, Waist 81cm, Bust 107cm, Sleeve Length 66cm
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Can be dry cleaned
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE VISCOSE?
- We love viscose not only because it's soft and flows nicely, but it's also a natural, fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.