Men's Premium Shirt
EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen NavyRegular price £90.00
Make 3 payments of £30.00. . No fees.
Our bestselling Men's Shirt is back and now made from Premium European flax certified linen. Featuring a slim fit, long sleeves with contrast colour inside the cuffs and cut to a longer length. Finished with a button front fastening, a point collar and stand.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 6' a UK S, wearing a size S
- Made from 100% Premium European flax certified linen
- Button-down front
- Traditional point collar and stand
- Long sleeves with button cuffs
- Longer length
EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen
Made in India
- Size S: Length: 79cm (31in), Chest: 102.5cm (40in), Waist: 102.5cm (40in), Neck (15in), Sleeve Length: 63.5cm (25in)
- Size M: Length: 80cm (31.5in), Chest: 110cm (43in), Waist: 110cm (43in), Neck (16in), Sleeve Length: 65cm (26in)
- Size L: Length: 81cm (32in), Chest: 117.5cm (46in), Waist: 117.5cm (46in), Neck (17in), Sleeve Length: 66.5cm (27in)
- Size XL: Length: 82cm (32.5in), Chest: 125cm (49in), Waist: 125cm (49in), Neck (18in), Sleeve Length: 68cm (28in)
- Size XXL: Length: 83cm (33in), Chest: 132.5cm (52in), Waist: 132.5cm (52in), Neck (19in), Sleeve Length: 69.5cm (29in)
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why choose EUROPEAN FLAX®Linen
- We love Linen because it's derived from the flax plant, the second most highly productive fibre crop after hemp. It grows very successfully with limited use of herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals.
- The process of turning the flax into linen is also simple and chemical-free.
The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, which certifies traceability at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product.
- The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste. Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process.
- All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognised human and labour rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.