Men's Recycled Swim Shorts
Recycled Polyester Geo Cobalt Blue/WhiteRegular price £95.00
Make 3 payments of £31.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our sustainable Men's Swim Shorts, made from 100% certified recycled polyester. Mid thigh length, featuring an elasticated waist with a drawstring cord and three pockets. Finished in a fast-drying material with an internal mesh lining.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 6, a UK S, wearing a size S
- Fast drying material
- UPF 50+ men's swimwear
- Elastic waistband with drawstring white cord
- Mid-thigh length
- Double side pockets and singular back pocket
100% Recycled Polyester
Ethically Made in China
Cold wash at 30°C
- Fits true to size.
- Model is 6', a UK M, wearing a size M.
- Size S: Length 38.8cm, waist 80cm
- Size M: Length 40cm, waist 85cm
- Size L: Length 41.2cm, waist 90cm
- Size XL: Length 42.4cm, waist 95cm
Size XXL: Length 43.4cm, waist 100cm
- Cold machine wash at 30º
- Lay flat to dry
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE OUR SWIMMING TRUNKS?
Our sustainable men's swim shorts are made from 100% recycled polyester, made from post consumer waste and plastic bottles
Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester and it has a lower carbon footprint than new polyester
Recycling post consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfill.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.