Organic Cotton Leaf Blue/WhiteRegular price £80.00
Make 3 payments of £26.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our lightweight and breathable Pyjama Set is made from soft organic cotton, in a classic button-down design with piping detail. Featuring a contrasting print on the collar, front pocket and cuffs. Paired with the full-length matching bottoms with an elasticated, drawstring waistband and concealed side pockets.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Fits true to size
- Inside leg measures 67cm
- Model is 5'8, a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Sculpted hemline
- Buttoned cuffs
- Piping detail on the rounded lapels, pocket and cuffs
- Elasticated waistband with tie
- Comes in matching drawstring fabric bag made from organic cotton
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: length 66.5cm, bust 51.5cm
- Size S: length 67.5cm, bust 54cm
- Size M: length 68.5cm, bust 56.5cm
- Size L: length 69.5cm, bust 59cm
- Size XL: length 70.5cm, bust 61.5cm
- Size XS: length 74cm, Waist 66cm, Hip 83cm
- Size S: length 74cm, Waist 71cm, Hip 88cm
- Size M: length 74cm, Waist 76cm, Hip 93cm
- Size L: length 74cm, Waist 81cm, Hip 98cm
- Size XL: length 74cm, Waist 86cm, Hip 103 cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.