Tabitha Jacquard Dress
100% Cotton Jaquard Organic Cotton MultiRegular price £180.00
Make 3 payments of £60.00. . No fees.
The perfect elevated sundress, our best-selling Tabitha dress is crafted from soft cotton jaquard in a beautiful and unusual coloured stripe. With wide tie shoulder straps, Tabitha is a full maxi, flattering all shapes with a fixed bodice and shirred back panel and a long fit and flare skirt flowing from under the bust. Matching coloured smocking on the bodice completes the look.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 6'1", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft cotton jacquard
- Square neckline with front-fitted bodice
- Contrast smocking detail
- Self-tie straps
- Full gathered frill on the hem
- Fit and flare style
- Shirred back bodice
100% Cotton Jacquard
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 120.5, Bust 68.5cm, Waist 62.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 121cm, Bust 71cm, Waist 65cm.
- Size S: Length 122cm, Bust 76cm, Waist 70cm.
- Size M: Length 123cm, Bust 81cm, Waist 75cm.
- Size L: Length 124cm, Bust 86cm, Waist 80cm.
- Size XL: Length 126cm, Bust 91cm, Waist 85cm.
- Size XXL: Length 126cm, Bust 96cm, Waist 90cm.
- Cold machine was at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified). Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.