Tabitha Maxi Dress
Organic Cotton Pink CityRegular price £165.00 Sale price £115.50
Make 3 payments of £38.50. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our Tabitha Dress in luxurious sustainable Organic Cotton. Featuring a square neckline, wide self-tie straps, a front-fitted bodice, an elasticated smocked back panel, and gathered frill detailing on the hem. Finished in a maxi length in a fit and flare style.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Fits true to size
- Fit and flare style
- Our lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Our studio model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from soft luxurious sustainable Organic Cotton
- Square neckline with front-fitted bodice
- Self-tie straps
- Elasticated smocked back bodice
- Full gathered frill on the hem
- Fit and flare style
- Our lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S (therefore the dress in the photo may look shorter than it does on the average woman)
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
If you have a fuller bust, we recommend sizing up as the bust comes up slightly small.
- Size XXS: length 133cm, bust 64 - 74cm
- Size XS: length 134cm, bust 71 - 81cm
- Size S: length 135cm, bust 76 - 86cm
- Size M: length 136cm, bust 81-91cm
- Size L: length 137cm, bust 96-106cm
- Size XL: length 138cm, bust 101-111cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified)
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.