Recycled V-Neck Ruched Swimsuit
Recycled Polyester Stamp Aztec TurquoiseRegular price £105.00
Make 3 payments of £35.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Made from 82% recycled polyester (made from post-consumer waste and plastic bottles!) our swimwear is responsibly sourced to reduce waste originally headed for landfill. Be sure to pack the V-Neck Ruched Swimsuit on your next getaway. Featuring a plunging v-neck with padding, soft moulded cups and adjustable straps, this style is made in double-layered fabric for a premium finish. The set-in side seams, lightweight control panel and ruching provide a flattering silhouette for all figures.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 6 / EU 34 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from recycled polyester
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin
- Sewn-in soft moulded cups
- Ruched front, flattering for all figures
- Blended with stretch for comfort and longevity
Beautiful bright geo print
82% Recycled Polyester 18% Elastane
Ethically Made in China
Hand wash only
- Size XS: bust 84cm, waist 74cm, length 129cm
- Size S: bust 89cm, waist 79cm, length 130cm
- Size M: bust 94cm, waist 84cm, length 131cm
- Size L: bust 99cm, waist 89cm, length 132cm
- Size XL: bust 104cm, waist 94cm, length 133cm
- Hand wash only
Lay flat to dry
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE 82% RECYCLED POLYESTER 18% ELASTANE?
- Our sustainable swimwear is made from 82% double layered certified* recycled polyester, blended with stretch for comfort and longevity.
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin. Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester. It also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester.
- Recycling post consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfill.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.