Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Our Viola dress is crafted from soft organic cotton dobby. A romantic white summer dress, Viola features frill detail on the tiers, pretty lace trim and a shirred waistband at the back to provide comfort. The dress is lined to the bottom tier.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Country model is 5'9, a UK 8/10, wearing a size S
- Lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4, wearing a size XS
- Made from soft organic cotton
- V neckline
- Short sleeves with a deep lace cuff and a shirred panel at the back for easy dressing
- Lace waistband at the front and shirred at the back
- Three tier design
- Frill at hem
- Frill detailing around neckline, bodice and tier seams
- Pin-tuck detailing on back bodice
- Lined to the bottom of the third tier
Concealed side seam zip Midi length
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: bust 87cm, waist 71cm, length 124cm
- Size S: bust 92cm, waist 76cm, length 125cm
- Size M: bust 97cm, waist 81cm, length 126cm
- Size L: bust 102cm, waist 86cm, length 127cm
- Size XL: bust 107cm, waist 91cm, length 128cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm.
- When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important).
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.