Willow Embroidered Dress
Sustainably Sourced Cotton WhiteRegular price £115.00 Sale price £86.25
Make 3 payments of £28.75. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our best-selling Willow dress, crafted from organic cotton gauze, is perfect for the beach or the bar in those warmer months. A super flattering and relaxed shape, the dress features an all-over contrast floral embroidery. Add our cami v slip for days in town.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton gauze
- V-neckline with tassel ties
- Raw edge detailing on cuffs, waist and tier seam
- All over floral embroidery 3/4 length fluted sleeves
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Delicate Machine wash at 30°
Fits small - Please note, some of our customers suggest sizing up.
- Size XXS: bust 86cm, waist 79cm, length 118cm
Size XS: Bust: 91cm, Waist: 85cm, Length: 119cm
- Size S: Bust: 96cm, Waist: 90cm, Length: 120cm
- Size M: Bust: 101cm, Waist: 95cm, Length: 121cm
- Size L: Bust: 106cm, Waist: 100cm, Length: 122cm
- Size XL: Bust: 111cm, Waist: 105cm, Length: 123cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Why choose Sustainably Sourced Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.