- True to size
- Made with recycled material
- Interior: Recycled insole logo label
- Dimensions: 1” outsole
A well-maintained vegan leather can last a long time. Here are some quick tips for maintaining your most loved Matt&Nat shoes in excellent condition:
- Store the piece in a cool, dry place with little to no humidity, avoid storing items near one another to avoid rubbing or color transferring. Our products are protected and don't transfer color to other materials. However, some accessories with poor color fixation could transfer to our materials. If this happens, wipe the stain with mild soap and a white cotton cloth.
- Every time you use a product, use a dry cloth to eliminate all dirt and dust.
- Once a month, you can deep clean it with a mild soap solution mixed with water; carefully and lightly rub the surface with a white soft cloth such as a microfiber or sponge and remove the soap completely.
- Lastly, dry the surface with a dry white cotton cloth and remember to let the product completely dry before storing it in your closet.
- Avoid letting the product in the sunlight for long hours.
Why Choose MATT & NAT?
- At MATT & NAT, we live by the motto, “live beautifully”. This means we appreciate and cherish the creativity and positivity found in all of us. We value social responsibility, excellence, inclusiveness, integrity, authenticity and, of course, love.
- We have and will forever be committed to not using leather or any other animal based materials in our designs. Each season, we continue to explore and utilize innovative ways to improve our sustainable and eco-friendly ways, while still producing high-quality and timeless products.
- Over the years, we have been experimenting with different recycled materials such as nylons, cardboard, rubber, cork and now windshield resins. Since 2007, we have been committed to using linings made solely of 100% recycled plastic bottles. Today, we are proud to announce that we recycle over 9 million plastic bottles annually in the manufacturing of our bags.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org