Clara Lace Panelled Dress
EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen Grande Fleur Grey/CreamRegular price £180.00
Make 3 payments of £60.00. . No fees.
Made from a blend of Responsibly Sourced Cotton and EUROPEAN FLAX® linen, this midaxi dress has pretty lace inserts at the shoulders, waist, and at each skirt tier seam. Soft elasticated cuffs, crochet trims and a tie-back add femininity to this perfect mono-print dress.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model (our Founder, Lucy) is 5'7", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is 5'10", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing size S
- Made from a blend of Responsibly Sourced Cotton and European Flax® certified linen
- Midaxi length
- Full length sleeves
- Pockets Lace panel details
- Tie back neck
- Crochet trim at neckline and cuffs
63% european certified linen and 37% responsibly sourced cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 135cm, Bust 91cm, Waist 70cm, Low Hip 113cm, Sleeve Length 59.5cm.
- Size S: Length 136cm, Bust 96cm, Waist 75cm, Low Hip 118cm, Sleeve Length 60.5cm.
- Size M: Length 137cm, Bust 101cm, Waist 80cm, Low Hip 123cm, Sleeve Length 61.5cm.
- Size L: Length 138cm, Bust 106cm, Waist 85cm, Low Hip 128cm, Sleeve Length 62.5cm.
- Size XL: Length 139cm, Bust 111cm, Waist 90cm, Low Hip 133cm, Sleeve Length 63.5cm.
- 30°C machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Warm iron
Arrived by road
Why Choose EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen?
- We love Linen because it's derived from the flax plant, the second most highly productive fibre crop after hemp. It grows very successfully with limited use of herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals The process of turning the flax into linen is also simple and chemical-free The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, which certifies traceability at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste.
- Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognised human and labour rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.