V-Neck Cotton T-shirt
Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £30.00
Make 3 payments of £10.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Everyone's wardrobe staple; our 100% cotton t-shirt has a v-neck, turn-up sleeves and comes in beautiful colours for layering or throwing on with jeans!
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model with dark hair is 5'9.5", a UK 8/10 and wears a size S
- Lifestyle model with blue shorts is 5'11', a UK 10 and wears a size S
- Model is 5’8”, a UK 8 and wears a size XS
- Soft and stretchy cotton
- Slightly loose fit
- Perfect for layering
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
- Size XS: Bust: 84cm, Length: 126.5cm
- Size S: Bust: 89cm, Length: 127.5cm
- Size M: Bust: 94cm, Length: 128.5cm
- Size L: Bust: 99cm, Length: 129.5cm
- Size XL: Bust: 104cm, Length: 130.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Contributing to Waterharvest
Why choose Organic Cotton?
Organic cotton is at times difficult to come by, so where we have not been able to source organic cotton / BCI cotton (better cotton initiative) we have pledged to contribute to Water Harvest. For every (non-organic / non-BCI) Cotton V-Neck T-Shirt sold, we will donate £2.
Water Harvest are a not-for-profit charity who provide grant funding and technical support for water-based rural development projects in India. This means for every t-shirt sold, one family in India will be provided with clean water for a week.