Valentina Embroidered Blouse
Organic Cotton Marina BlueRegular price £85.00
Make 3 payments of £28.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
A fresh alternative to your classic button-down blouse, this feminine style is made from soft organic cotton. Featuring a v-neckline, full-length sleeves and fluted gathered cuffs. Finished with lace detailing, circular embroidered motifs and cut to a curved slightly longer hem at the back.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Relaxed fit
- Studio model is 5'8, a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Lightweight, soft and breathable
- Delicate lace detailing on front and cuffs
- Soft Pin tuck design on the front and sleeves
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
Fits big - Please note, some of our customers suggest sizing down.
- Size XS: Length: 62.5cm , Bust: 97cm
- Size S: Length: 63.5cm , Bust: 102cm
Size M: Length: 64.5cm , Bust: 107cm
Size L: Length: 65.5cm, Bust: 112cm
Size XL: Length: 66.5cm, Bust: 117cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron or line dry
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.